Sunday, January 10, 2010

BOWLING

So over the christmas break I played a lot of Wii Bowling with my friends. While we were wii bowling, I had an amazing idea..I should start BOWLING in real life!!


I've bowled a handful of times in my life but never as an adult, It seems like it might be a fun thing to do once a month. I like a little friendly competition from time to time, so bowling seems like the perfect outlet.

The next step is to find a cool bowling alley in new york city, any suggestions are welcome! Also if anyone is a bowler and can offer any advice that I may need to know, that would be greatly appreciated as well

Thats all for now, in case i don't see you Good afternoon, good evening, and good night!!

1 comment:

  1. You've NEVER BOWLED AS AN ADULT?!!

    *falls the hell out*

    OMG. I can't---what--

    Dude I go bowling ALL THE TIME. It is so fun! Especially drunken bowling! I go bowling every birthday, or just cause. We'll go one day...and you'll face the greatest challenger ever. I wreck shop.

    Gem

    ReplyDelete